New Lives: Coming to America
This exhibition features the stories of the more than 400 Holocaust survivors who emigrated to Georgia and Alabama. Explore video testimony and biographies, peruse family photographs and historical documents, and learn about the context of the Holocaust through maps and narrative histories of ghettos, concentration camps, and the home countries of the survivors.
New video, photographs and biographies being added daily!› Enter the online exhibition
News & Happenings
- April 28th @ 2:00pm | Genetic Genealogy - Bennett Greenspan
- April 30th @ 7:00pm | Leo Frank, Our Country’s National Crime: Lynching As American History
- May 5th @ Noon | Pre-War Jewish Women’s Roles and Responsibilities
- May 5th @ 2pm | Bearing Witness: Eva Baron
- May 7th @ 6:30pm, Dinner @ 7:00pm | Celebrating The Deli: Dinner and Film Preview at popular new deli The General Muir - RSVP
- June 9th @ Noon | Resourcefulness in the Ghettos
- July 7th @ Noon | Heroines of the Resistance and Beyond
The Elinor R. Breman Museum Shop
Exhibition Catalogues, Seasoned With Love, Books by Atlanta's Holocaust Survivors
ZAP! POW! BAM!
The Leo Frank Case Revisited